Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brussels, Belgium



In the end, I decided not to visit Bussels or Bruge in Belgium. After staying about 5 days in Ghents, Belgium, and having tasted a variety of beers, the waffles, and the fries, I felt there was nothing I would really miss if I skipped the other two town.

However, instead of heading straight to Amsterdam, Netherlands, like planned, I had to head back into Paris, France. On the way back, I had to stop in Brussels, Belgium. My only impression of Brussels; you have to pay 50 cents to use the restrooms.

The reason why I had to go back to Paris was because my phone was running really low on credits and I could not top off my pay-as-you-go phone in Belgium or any other future countries I was planning on visiting. So I decided to go back to Paris, France, the last country that supported my phone's carrier. Unfortunately, today I discovered that not even in Paris could I top off my Orange prepaid phone. The only place you can top off your phone is in the country you bought the sim card. Lame. So I had to buy a new sim card which essentially made my trip pointless.

Well, the trip back to Paris was not completely useless, I did get to see a friend.
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig