Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ghents, Belgium part 3

My last few days in Ghents I stayed with another host, Fenna. I met her through an emergency couch request forum on CS. She was one of the few who offered to host me last minute. The night before, I also met with another local Sandra, also from CS.

Together, we walked around Kronmarkt, visited a museum that not only collected period pieces but also some modern art, ate breakfast at Makobon (oldest cafe in Belgium?), and met up with a friend of hers for some afternoon beer.







I would like to write more about my last few days in Belgium but it's too far into the future now to remember all the details I wanted to share. Which is a darn shame.

I also ended up buying a thermal since it was just too cold in Belgium.
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig