Friday, October 28, 2011

Health Risks of Staying in Hostels

No matter how hard you try to keep yourself healthy, if you are staying in hostels, nothing will keep you healthy except for luck.

It's because you will run into sick people during the fall/winter season that will inevitably be placed in the same room as you. Worse is if they are placed directly next to you. You can stay out all day but at the end of the day you still need to spend about 8 hours at night with them in the room while they cough.

I was fine in Paris when I was surrounded by sick people and the girl above me was coughing her lungs out, but here in Amsterdam, I can finally feel myself getting sick.


SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig