Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hostel Reviews

One thing I have been checking out of curiousity has been the user reviews of the hostels that I stay in.

In particular, I check out the lowest score reviews to see if I agree with them so that I know how much confidence to put in future reviews for hostels I have yet to stay at. For the most part, more often than not, I find myself disagreeing with them.

I feel as if the people who give the lowest score reviews are typically people who expected hotel quality luxuries and treatment without stopping to think about how much they paid for the room. Some people want everything for nothing.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig