Friday, October 14, 2011

Paris, France

Today I find myself in Paris, France. Originally, I was planning on only traveling up north to one of France's southern towns, but after finding no cheap hostels, I decided that if I was going to be paying a lot for a hostel, I might as well do it in Paris. Unfortunately, my train ticket was only booked to the southern part of France. Upon arriving at Montpellier, France, I lined up to buy my ticket only to discover that the earliest train would be the next day. Not wanting to stay in Montpellier for the night, I decided to just hop on the train anyway. For three hours I just moved from car to car, avoiding any possibility to getting my ticket checked. In the end, after a total of 8 hours, I was in Paris, France, exhausted.


Now I am staying at St. Christopher's Inn where I hope my days will be more interesting than Barcelona.

Speaking of Barcelona, after all my travels I feel as if Madrid still remains the place to go if you want to have fun. Barcelona has its share of sights but the city itself is not too lively. Then there is Sevilla, a town I recommend to anyone who wants to really experience Spain's cultural and historical side.

Paris, is really, really, expensive.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig