Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Thames River, London, Britain, United Kingdom,


Yesterday me and Abdullah traveled all along the Thames River. We visited the Westminster Abbey, the London Eye (this big ferris wheel), Big Ben, the very boring and artsy-fartsy Tate Modern museum, Shakespeare's Globe, the Golden Hinde replica, and some other official looking buildings in the area. I think, if I have time on my return to the United Kingdom, I would like to watch a play in Shakespeare's Globe. The place looked really nice.

For lunch, some guy who looked like the lead singer from coldplay made me a sandwhich with chicken that was grilled too long. When I bit into it, it was like biting into a rock. So essentially, I had a vegetarian sandwhich for lunch.

After resting back at Abdullah's flat for awhile, we then left to go pub crawling. I had some amazing beers at some bars and really bitter beers at others. At one of the bars, I got tricked by two plump gargoyles into buying them drinks. Although, to be fair, it wasn't so much tricked, it was more like, I couldn't think of a good enough way to say no so I just said, "okay." We then ended the night at a karoke bar. By the time we got home, it was around 3am.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig