Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fear of Theft

Before coming to Europe, I heard a lot about theft. However, since coming to Europe, I have had no problems with theft whatsoever. I have heard of some stories from some fellow travellers but usually they are cases where they made it really easy for thieves to go through their stuff or were simply out too late. So for those of you planning on going to Europe, as long as you are aware of your surroundings, you should have no problems at all. I rarely wear my money belt but it is definitely nice to have once and awhile.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig