Monday, November 28, 2011

Lost My Phone



Today I lost my phone haha. I think I left it at the betting house. But it's not that big of a deal because I had no credits left on it anyways and I deleted all my messages in preperation to give it to Abdullah.

One thing I picked up here in Ireland was greyhound betting. I first tried horse betting but the races took too long to finish. Each race typical lasts only 30 seconds. I haven't seen any other lengths televised, but the one I usually bet on are the 450m races. They have two kinds of betting: actual horses/greyhound racing and virtual races. You would think that people would not be interested in virtual racing but they are popular as well. Using the stats from previous races and a little bit of luck, I enjoyed betting on the greyhounds quite a lot. I lost the first time I tried greyhound betting but after using the reported stats from previous races for individual dogs, I actually won all my following bets. I did not win that much however because I only played for 25cents to 1 euro bets.
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig