Thursday, October 25, 2012

Antelope Canyon, Arizona, United States

This past weekend I went up to Page, Arizona to visit Antelope Canyon.

The canyon is famous for its vibrant fall colors, produced when light shines into the canyon.

It was a nice trip.

One of the cool things about the trip is that the pictures that you take there really do correspond to the pictures that you see when you Google the place. Initially, when I looked up the place, I thought the images were heavily edited. But after going through my pictures, I was surprised to see very similar results. I would definitely recommend giving Page a visit if you are ever in Northern Arizona.




SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig