Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Nagano, Japan


It is about 7:40am here in Nagano.

Last night I got into Nagano via the Nagano Shinkansen around 7pm. Unfortunately, I got lost and did not get to my hostel until 930pm.

Nagano is cold. Very cold. There is snow and ice. This layering thing I decided to do with clothes is barely cutting it. I should have brought a better jacket.

Today I will go to the Monkey Park with four Singaporean teenagers, Track, Hakim, Ian, and Ming. They just finished their mandatory 2 year military service and are traveling before beginning college. They seem so full of hope. So full.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig