Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Capsule Hotel, Osaka, Japan p.3

It's about 6pm now here in Osaka. I am tired from staying out all night as well as from walking around Nara. I do not know what my plans are for the rest of the night. I may just get dinner and sleep.

Currently, I am staying in a capsule hotel. I saw capsule hotels on TV a long time ago and it looked interesting so I decided to end my stay in japan in one.

The capsule hotel is pretty straightforward. The only thing that goes in the capsules is you and you have to wear their provided sleeping wear. The bottom floor is where the saunas, televisions, gambling slots, library, and wireless is. The price is nothing special. I am paying 2900 yen a night. Compared to my previous hostel at Sakai which I was paying  2600yen, it's more expensive but the difference in price equalizes out once you factor  in that I had to pay train fare every time to come to Namba.





At the moment, I am still debating whether or not I want to go hike Koyasan. It's like an hour by train and then an hour or so of hiking.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig