Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Osaka, Japan p.1

I got into Osaka on the 17th of January. In Osaka, I stayed in a hostel near the Sakai stop. Sakai is pretty far from everything, located near the kansai airport. The hostel is nice though. It is one of the smaller hostels that I have stayed in but the ambiance is real mellow and overall, there is a cozy feeling to it.

For dinner, I met up with my Osaka host Mao who took me to eat in Namba. Osaka is pretty big and it is generally split into two parts. I forgot what is in the north, I think museums, but the south is where the entertainment is. Namba is in the south.





After dinner, Mao showed me around Namba's entertainment district and then we split ways. The rest of the night I just finalized my plans for Osaka.




SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig