Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hiking Bukhansan, Seoul, South Korea p.5

On Saturday (Jan 25) I went to hike Bukhansan outside of Seoul. To get there, I took the subway line to Gupabal and then one of the buses outside the station exit to the front entrance of the park. Getting to Bukhansan was sort of difficult because everything was in Korean. I had to ask someone at the bus station which bus to get on.



The day I decided to go hiking it was raining. It wasn't a heavy rain, merely a light drizzle. For some people, they hate the rain. For me, I love it. It made my hike more interesting.





Originally I planned on hiking to the top but the signs were all in Korean and somewhere along the way, I accidentally got onto another path and ended up doing a shorter hike.






After Bukhansan I came back to the hostel, met up with Berringer, and we went to see the infamous Nanta show. It was a decent show but I don't know if I would ever go to watch it again. I would however suggest everyone to at least check it out once since it's sort of a big deal in Seoul.
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig