Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Meeting my Couchsurfing Hosts in Tokyo, Japan p.2

Yesterday night I met my Tokyo hosts, Keizo and Shoko. They live in Osaki. Osaki is about 20 minutes outside of Tokyo by train and is still considered a new city, built about twenty years ago.

Keizo was able to meet me at the train station after work while Shoko was still working. It blows my mind how hard working the japanese are. Supposidly working from 9am to 9pm is normal. Me and Keizo did not do much besides drink a few beers and get acquainted with one another.

Today Shoko and Keizo have errands to do so i will explore the city by myself. My plan is to visit the Imperial Palace, Akihabara, and Asakusa.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig