Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand p.3

The night parties here at Ko Phi Phi have been fun. There are two things that define the beach parties at night here on the islands: buckets and fire-shows. I would explain the two but I feel the only way to fully understand would be to experience it for yourself, so I'll leave it at that.






These past two days I have been hanging out with four Australians. I regret that I cannot remember all their names at the moment but  it was a group of two boys and two girls and two of them were Conner and Kelly. I would say the name of the second guy was Chris but yesterday morning, the other guy kept asking me why I kept calling him Chris so I can only assume that his name is not Chris.

Both Conner and the other guy were quite tall, possibly six feet, but no taller. Both were handsome and at times I envied their looks. Kelly and the other girl on the other hand, were of typical height. I will remember Kelly not only for her amicable demeanor but also for her braids, braids that resulted in her head getting burnt as a result. All in all, all four individuals were fun to be around and had enjoyable personalities.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig