Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Taichung p.2


Yesterday I took the local train from Taichung north to HouLi with Cathy and her friend You. We went biking in HouLi Horse park. Cathy rode a normal bike while me and You got a tandem bike. It was difficult for many reasons but I still had a great time taking in the view, hanging out with my two friends, and eating baby tomatoes. 

When we returned to Taichung we went to karoke and then perused the night streets eating whatever looked good to us in the stalls lining both sides of the street.

I hope to go further south on Sunday to Sun Moon Lake and meet up with my friends Monika and Patrick.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig