Sunday, February 16, 2014

Taichung p.3


On Saturday I spent most of the day lounging around the hostel. I woke up around 11am, went out to get lunch, and chatted with Elley, the girl working at the hostel bar/cafe.

Around 4pm I met up with Cathy and You and just followed them around while they shopped at 一中接 market. At one point i wanted to buy a plain black hoodie but the sizing of the sweaters in taichung is weird and even XL shirts are too tight on me. Vendors there do not like you trying on clothes so it made finding a sweater even more difficult.



We hung out til 10pm and then we had dinner with Cathy's family. They seemed like a good bunch and I enjoyed their company.  Cathy's sister had just returned from school that day. She studies in Thailand. It was too bad I did not get to talk to the parents much. The least I could have done to repay them for getting dinner was provide better company.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig