Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Taipei, Taiwan p.1

On Monday I landed in Taoyuan International Airport. On the bus ride from Taoyuan airport to Taipei I met a fellow traveler named Monika from Poland. Monika currently studies in China.

Once I got to Taipei I immediately met up with my old friend Ah Kuang and we went to play indoor basketball. We played basketball for about three hours before calling it quits and heading home.

It was very nostalgic to play ball again but at the same time it was also a good reminder why I stopped playing. My knees are definitely gone from all the years of playing basketball.

We dropped my backpack off at Ah Kuang's house in Beitou and grabbed a late dinner. Gan yi mein was my favorite dish.

Here are pics of Ah Kuang's funny cat:



SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig