Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Taipei, Taiwan p.2

On wednesday my friend Mao took the day off from work to hang out with me. It would not be an entirely outrageous exaggeration to say we ate every 2-3 hours.


For breakfast we had yuo tiao and doh jiang from some famous breakfast place. For second breakfast i had green onion pancake with egg. For lunch we ate at some restaurant near Din Tai Fong and for second lunch we had sushi. For dinner we went to a bar restaurant where you order a bunch of small dishes and beers.




Between all this, me and Mao not only walked the entire time but we also saw quite a bit of the city. One of the places that I went to was the Chiang Kai Shek memorial. The memorial is a very stunning place.




We also spent a good deal of time looking for ways to dry my shoes. My shoes were completely soaked from hiking in the rain and it was uncomfortable walking in wet shoes and socks. In the end, we got pretty creative on how to dry most of my shoes.

That night Sylvia introduced me to her friend Nicole.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig