Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hiking Xiang Shan (Elephant Mountain) Taipei, Taiwan

Tuesday morning I went hiking at Xiang Shan. To get there is really simple: take the red line to Xiang shan exit.



Located really close to the city, Xiang Shan is a really easy hike. Although it can be steep in the beginning, it's not long at all and you can make it to the top in a half hour or less.






The day I went, it was raining again. It seems as if whenever I come to Taipei it rains. When combined with the rain and the fog however, the view at the top was just perfect. 




I ended up staying up there for two hours just taking in the ambiance of the place. 




In the end, I'm glad I hiked Xiang Shan.

Later that day i went to see Lone Survivor. It was a great movie.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig