Friday, February 28, 2014

Landing in San Francisco

I arrived in San Francisco around 6pm on Wednesday.

The flight From Manila to SFO was not too bad, I spent most of the time watching documentaries and movies. One documentary was on Jeff Bezos, the man behind Amazon, and the other was on Chris Sharma, one of the world's best rock climbers.

Customs took awhile to get through because there were many people in line.

Upon exiting, I had a difficult time finding the exit as well as means of getting home. I had two options on how to get home: shuttle or caltrain.

In the end, I opted to take the caltrain because it was much cheaper than a shuttle. I got home around 9pm.
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig