Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Video: Beitou Thermal Valley Springs, Taipei, Taiwan

Finally got around to putting together the clips I recorded on my backpacking trip around East Asia. If you want to see more detailed explanations of my experience in each location, as well as some neat pictures, refer to the blog updates.

Notice: All videos are shot in 720p so ideally I would like you to watch them in 720p. I especially encourage this on videos that are of scenic places like the Monkey Park or Thailand's beaches.

Up in New Beitou are a lot of hot springs because of the natural thermal activity there. Here is a very short clip of one of the attractions you can visit while exploring the small town. Free to enter.




SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig