Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

End of Asia Trip Thoughts


Now that I've had a week to decompress and mull over my experiences, the two countries I would like to visit again would be the Philippines and Indonesia, and I would like to devote a month to both.

With Indonesia, I felt as if I had only scratched the surface of what the country had to offer. I only stayed on the main island and only for a week. I didn't even go south or north to Bali or Sumatra. So definitely worth visiting again.

With the Philippines, I felt as if I saw enough to get a good idea of what the country was about, I simply want more time to immerse myself in those features. That said, I feel as though the Philippines is very similar to Thailand in what it has to offer.

At the end of the day, despite traveling for only a short while, I still enjoyed myself immensely on this trip.

Fingers crossed for more adventures in the near future.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig