Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Palawan, Philippines


Left the hostel 11 in afternoon towards Cebu airport for Palawan. This time said my proper goodbye to Gigi.

The flight went off without a hitch. As soon as I landed in Palawan, I took a tricycle to the bus terminal, got on the bus, and started looking for lodging. Unfortunately, there weren't any and I had to get off.


With no place to stay in El Nido, I booked a hotel nearby in Puerto Prinesa for 1600 pesos. The place I found was called Grande Vista Hotel and it was pretty good. Already late into the evening, I just spent the remainder of my time relaxing and recollecting myself.




Dinner was some hole in the wall next to the hotel. Paid roughly 1.4 USD for my meal.



At the front desk, before heading to bed, I booked an island hopping tour for the next day.
SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig