Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Yogjakarta Indonesia part 4


The following day I had my clothes cleaned for a dollar. Everything smelled great, looked great, and was neatly sealed in a bag when done.

Walked around with Wee to look for lighter and shorter shorts. The pair of shorts that I had brought on the trip felt too heavy and long in the heat. Wasn't successful in finding any but I bought a tank top instead which felt like a godsend in the humidity.







Later that night, we met up with the Germans to see them off. This time we went to Malioboro which is another area for drinking. Everyone had to be somewhere the following day or later that night so we parted ways around 12am.



In hindsight, I wish I had booked the cave excursion. I assumed my legs would be tired from the hike but they weren't at all.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig