Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Updates

Finally assigned all my posts with their relevant tags. As a result, I am now able to group posts by country which I've done on a new page titled "Destinations." This will be useful for people who want a gist of the places I've been and perhaps a glimpse into my experiences in that particular country.

Additionally, sometime in June-July, I think I will plan another trip. I'm considering something along the lines of a month of traveling.

Right now, I am playing with the idea of a Northern Europe trip or a West Coast roadtrip with my dog where I'll camp and climb.

A Northern Europe trip would consist of Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and possibly Denmark.

A West Coast trip would be California to Washington and possibly a flight into Vancouver.

Anyhoo, just an idea at the moment, details have not been fleshed out. I'll first figure out if I have the time and then work retroactively on the details.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig