Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weekend in Bishop, California, United States


Luck is on our side, Tioga Pass (Highway 120) opened the week of our trip!

This weekend, I will travel to Bishop, CA to do some climbing. If I disappear, let it be assumed that I am dead somewhere.

Bishop holds a special place in my heart, the town is where my journey into climbing began. Despite having climbed one or two times before my trip there last February, I never really liked the sport. I thought climbing was uninteresting and the problems hurt my precious, geisha-textured, hands. But something about that weekend in Bishop changed my perspective, and now, I'm an avid climber. So I look forward to my return, and hope that all goes well (i.e. please don't let me ankles break from falling).
SHARE:
© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig