Tuesday, June 07, 2016

West Coast Road Trip Preview

As July slowly approaches, the time to plan my road-trip north is at hand. Currently, the plan is to climb when possible and visit breweries after. I hope to meet up with friends along the way as well as make new ones.

Roughly, the idea is to drive 5-6 hours a day. I'll start off in San Jose, stop in McKinleyville, climb the following morning, continue on into Portland, visit Clinton or Grant or both, climb, continue into Seattle, visit Kayvan, climb, drive into Vancouver, climb, meet up with friends in Squamish, climb.


The trip back home will be a little more rushed and I plan on spending 3 days leisurely driving back. Driving up to Canada however, I plan to spend about 10-15 days.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Outdoor Adventures and Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig