Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally about his thoughts on life.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

The End of My West Coast Roadtrip (Pacific Coast Highway Roadtrip)

By the time we got to Ben's house in San Ramon, it was nearing 10pm. I was exhausted but at the same time, I was so close to home that I wanted to make that extra effort to get there. I said my goodbyes, received some food from Ben's mom, and returned to the road. In no time flat, I was home, and with my dog.

The trip was only two weeks or so, but it provided an excellent snapshot of all the beautiful states that make up the West Coast. In the future, I'll know better how to allocate my time when revisiting these places!


SHARE:
© Willy's Outdoor Adventures

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig