Just a Taiwanese-American blogging about his travels outdoors and occasionally his thoughts on life.

Monday, August 01, 2016

Lake Crescent, Washington (Pacific Coast Highway Roadtrip)

By afternoon, we made our way to Lake Crescent, located on the northern part of Olympic National Park.

Official Site: https://www.nps.gov/olym/planyourvisit/visiting-lake-crescent.htm
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Crescent
Location:


If you're driving along highway 101, you'll notice the lake immediately. Visually, the lake is astonishing. Even with the gloomy weather overhead, you can appreciate the stillness of the lake and the mountains the sprinkle it.

I wasn't sure if I would make a stop here as we drove out of the park, given the weather, but once I saw the lake, I knew I had to, weather be damned.



After taking some pictures along the highway of the lake, I saw the lake entrance and pulled in to park near the Storm King Ranger Station.


SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig